TREY SONGZ BRAND NEW RINGTONE - RINGTONES FOR THE TMOBILE WING.
Trey Songz Brand New Ringtone
- Tremaine Aldon Neverson (born November 28, 1984), better known by his stage name Trey Songz, is an American recording artist, producer and actor. His debut album, I Gotta Make It, was released in 2005, while his second album, Trey Day, was released in 2007.
- Completely new
- Brand New is an American rock band from Long Island, New York. Formed in 2000, the band currently consists of lead vocalist/guitarist/lyricist Jesse Lacey, guitarist/lyricist Vincent Accardi, bassist Garrett Tierney, drummer Brian Lane, and guitarist/keyboardist Derrick Sherman.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
While anything but novel, the follow-up to Brand New's emo-punk-blast debut Your Favorite Weapon features unexpected touches and wisps of maturity. YFW was all about the rage and misery of young, explosive love, presented with Weezer-like hooks. Deja Entendu isn’t really over it yet; lead singer Jesse Lacey still sounds damaged and full of self-loathing on mopey, post-Smiths pop like "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot." But amidst the Jimmy Eat World choruses are experiments with sudden dynamic shifts and style (like Lacey channeling Adam Duritz for "Play Crack The Sky"), along with ruminations about the misery of cancer ("Guernica"). If Deja Entendu sounds like the work of musicians discovering their talents, it's also about learning that desperate heartache isn't just about girls who don’t call back. --Matthew Cooke
Trey Songz preforms live at the Toyota Center, Houston TX. Feb.22, 2010
Trey Songz (FBnatik designs)
Trey Songz photo/face Manipulation!
trey songz brand new ringtone
Formed in 2000, Brand New - Jesse Lacey, Vincent Accardi, Brian Lane and Garrett Tierney - have established critical acclaim for their innovative and boundary breaking music. The band's head-turning 2001 debut Your Favorite Weapon (Triple Crown Records) was followed by 2003's gold-certified sophomore album Deja Entendu, which Rolling Stone called a "masterpiece" and the New York Times proclaimed "extraordinary." In 2006 the band released their critically acclaimed major-label debut The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me (Interscope) and earned raves for yet another chapter in their genre defying career from SPIN, Blender, NY Times, LA Times, and Billboard among others. The band also appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman and Late Night with Conan O'Brien to perform the hit single "Jesus."
Now the band is set to take us down another path with their defiant new album, Daisy. The new record features a collection of songs produced by longtime friend Mike Sapone and mixed by Dave Sardy (Rage Against the Machine, Cold War Kids, Slayer). Brand New continues to break the mold and in true Brand New form, they delve into new musical territory that will astonish both critics and fans alike.
funny ringtones message
free loud mp3 ringtones
get back ringtone
make ringtones for razr
new divide ringtones
download monophonic ringtones
new funny ringtones
free ringtones sent through bluetooth
download free ringtones to your pc
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
| [ edit ]